Contact Info

My photo
Zinder/Matameye, Niger
Corps de la Paix B.P. 14 Matameye, Niger

Monday, November 24, 2008

Progress



Pleasantly surprised by the progress made while I was away for the election.


They made it to the window and door frames, double the work of the first two weeks, in just one week!

Kari (my dog) evaluating the progress. ;)


Greetings from us to you!!



These guys have done great, and expediant work. I am so thankful for that!




Sha'aban, my go to guy, me, and Kari (car-ee) excited with the progress, but chilly on a cool morning in the desert.



Without these guys, and your help this wouldn't be possible.



Doors and windows!



My little brother, Samedi, playing by the new classroom.



My friend Kira, and the boys checking out the progress inside. We've got blackboards.


Now we just need a ceiling and some floors!


No comments: