Contact Info

My photo
Zinder/Matameye, Niger
Corps de la Paix B.P. 14 Matameye, Niger

Saturday, December 01, 2007

Ga Masala....


Here's Trouble. I have a new addition to my Nigerien family. Now there are three lovely ladies living in my concession...that certainly sounds like a recipie for trouble. Flop (my kitten) isn't so thrilled with having a sister. There is definitely a story behind a name like Trouble....and it's a long one. But let's just say, while she is anything but, where she is, there's Trouble.

2 comments:

Jody said...

Hello your horse is beautiful. I've enjoyed reading your blog this evening. I am slated to arrive in Niger early next month and hopefully will get to meet you during MY stay in Niger.

Anonymous said...

what does ga masala mean!?!

wooph, whoup. lol, not quite sure about the phonetics on that one.

^_^